Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WHAT IT DO NEPHEW- A.K.A: BIG PIMP'N MACK DADDY NICK


My nephew is the epitome of teenage coolness. He is so smart and such a unique individual! I wish/hope nothing but the best for him and his future. He's going to be a senior in high school next year and I'm about to cry!!!! My little Nickey noodle is growing up =( I can remember the night he was born, Aunt Nancy and Uncle Ken were visiting and Mom came into my room late at night/early in the morning and said Tawn; your sister is in labor. I'm laying in the bed and I said do I really have to go!! I was tired and by the way I was sporting my mauve sweatpants and blue striped shirt- I tell ya I knew about fashion back then!!!! When we finally made it to the hospital Missy was hooked up to an I.V, Fetal Heart Monitor, Oxygen and such. I was terrified for my sister and I could not do a thing for her- HEY MISS IF YOUR READING THIS MAYBE I SHOULD OF ASKED YOU TO FILL OUT THE CLEANING SURVEY;) (an inside joke) - Anyhoo Nick finally arrived on Easter morning April the 19th. I don't think that any Aunt was as proud of their nephew at first sight as I was and am to this day. Nick is a true sweetheart and a good person no matter what the PIMP MASSA says.

No comments: