Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Town Marshal and Ex-Boyfriend!!!!!!!!!

I was in my sunday lounge outfit, which was a cami and bluejeans (of course with the G's). Then I get a knock at the door and I couldnt see who it was, so I cracked the door and poked my head out and was totally taken back by who was at the door! It was my last boyfriend before I got married to my now ex. So I shut the door and put on a decent shirt and talked with him for a little bit and found out he's in the running to be City Marshal- who would of guessed that that numnut would do something productive!!! If this is what we have to look forward to in the next city election- I'm glad that we are moving!!!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You seem to have a problem meeting quality men! You need to come out here. The Singles Ward that meets right before us has TONS of guys in it! (Of course, there are also a ton of beautiful women too.....)

Rebecca said...

Wait, that sounded like I was implying that you are something other than beautiful yourself. You are fabulous and beautiful and wonderful!