Monday, November 24, 2008

Madion's First Haircut














I think I took more pictures than any average person when my daughter got her first haircut!!! Good thing my friend Robin who cuts our family's hair at the House of Style in Willow (SHE'S AWESOME) was laughing her head off b/c she knew what it was like when her baby boy got his first hair cut!!! Madison thought she was the Queen of the day when we went to get her hair cut because we even went and got McDonald's!!! I was so sad b/c when she started cutting Robin turned and said to me "Do you need to sit down?" I told her I just cannot believe that my little baby is finally getting her hair cut for the first time. Robin made her feel like a true princess and every time we pass her salon now Madison says "I need a haircut, I need to see Ms. Robin!!!" WATCH OUT- A DIVA IN TRAINING!!!

No comments: