Monday, November 24, 2008

I love to see the Temple















We went to a non-member friends wedding in Memphis. Before we went to their wedding we first stopped at the Memphis Tennessee Temple for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. A lot of my friends and family know that I'm a Latter Day Saint (most people call us by a secular name- MORMONS). We believe that families can be forever and by being sealed in the Temple we know we will be a forever family and not just until death separates us- for more information go to http://www.mormon.org/ . Madison and I took pictures in front of the temple and a few of these pictures I just cried b/c it reminds me of the primary song I love to see the Temple. In one of those pictures Madison was looking in on the Temple and it looks as if she's thinking I'll go inside someday!!! AGAIN I JUST BAWLED LIKE A BABY!!! I look over these pictures tons of times and that song replays in my mind and I know one day Madison and I will return to the Temple w/ a worthy priesthood holder and become that eternal family one day =) The picture of the Temple spire with the Angel Moroni atop of it-believe it or not Madison took that one and it's a wonderful picture!!!

No comments: