Monday, August 18, 2008

Psycho Guys and Wonderful Little Museums


The title says it all, I went to a singles event and met a weird-o. I left early and to my surprise ran across a little Wizard of Oz Museum in Wemago Kansas IT WAS AWESOME. It totally redeemed the sucktackular time I had at the singles event!!! Hopefully I can get the pic's on here soon!! I'm taking my daughter back in October b/c they have OZtoberfest. They have all the surviving Munchkins from the movie there to sign autographs and have their picture taken:) The festival is pretty cool, they have a parade, a play at the local theatre and much more I CANT WAIT!!! Madison will love to see the museum she's loving the Wizard of Oz more than I do-(that's unbelievable).




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad something good came out of that evening!